Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blogspot and Biggest Blessings


I have just created a blog and figuring out what I should first write about was tricky. I chose Blogspot because my good friend, Deanna McDaniel, had one here before and recommended it. I loved to go to her blog to see what her family was up to, to see pictures of her girls and I thought it was such a neat way for her to keep her family and friends updated. So, a couple months later I decided to just go ahead and do it. This will be something we update our family and friends with, especially where it concerns our Biggest Blessings - Nathan, Hannah and Preston (picture from one year ago). So, I'll be going backward for the first few entries with some pictures from this Fall. We hope you enjoy our family blog and also leave comments whenever you can. Thank you for checking us out and feel free to keep up with us here. Love to you all!

No comments: