Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Big Weekend

On Friday, Dec. 14th we got a babysitter and went to a dinner/theater at my dad's church. We got to have an adult dinner with Jeff & Lisa, Erin & Ron, David & Kelly, Daniel and my Dad & Debbie along with other relatives who also attend there. It was fun, but I don't have any pictures. Then on Saturday the kids and I went to a Happy Birthday Jesus party and that night we had my brother babysit while the kids slept and we had a late night at a Christmas gathering at Michael & Deanna's - eggnog, games (men vs. women - we tied I guess) and white elephant gift exchange. It was fun! Then on Sunday we made our final trek out to Dovewood Ct. mainly to take in the live Nativity play they put on at the Christ the King Lutheran Church across the street. It was very festive and we brought hot cocoa again - and ran into Brandi's family too! Below are some pictures from the weekend. Christmas is drawing near!!

No comments: