Thursday, July 29, 2010

A continuation...

Hannah lost her first tooth. Funny thing is that her adult tooth was behind it, so even though you can see the gap where the baby tooth fell out, my strong flash on the camera picks up the tooth behind it and doesn't allow us to really photograph the lost tooth. Can you see it??

Apparently Spencer thought the race car was hungry for some Corn Flakes.

Here are some pictures from our walk/ride this morning.






What started out as a bike/scooter ride for them became a walk half-way arond the block. Would you believe that all 3 of them at one point asked if I'd carry their bike or scooter? So funny. Next time around, everyone's walking.


And here is just part of the beauty we see on our walks around the block.


Lastly, wanted to share some preciousness with you. Spencer had to ride in the front of the stroller. No bike or scooter or wagon ride for him today. The whole way around he kept reaching out to touch things. I thought it was so special that I took a couple of pictures of his hand reaching out.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I always tell my kids they can't bring their little bikes/scooters for that.very.reason! I know I'll end up carrying a little tricycle and scooters by the end of the walk! :) Everyone walks unless they're in a stroller or can ride a bike without training wheels! :)

Rachel said...

Courtney, I am so excited to see you! I have been so busy since we moved that I basically stopped checking blogs, and I rarely ever, if at all do facebook. I've thought about you tons, but you can imagine my surprise to see that you've had another adorable baby boy. You are so amazing! I can't wait to see you. Esther will be thrilled to see "hannah p", as she still talks about her, and leah will be so happy to see nathan. I'll help out with your kids at dedra's. 5 makes 3 seem so easy-peasy!

Phelps Family said...

Stacy, so smart! Usually these walks are with the whole family & my husband will pull a wagon with the little two in them (well #s 3 & 4, with the older two usually doing OK on scooters/bikes. But with it being just ME in charge of these 5, we're going to definitely WALK from here on out. : )

Rachel, me too!!!! Thank you for the help on Monday, I cannot wait to see & visit with you. Didn't you move in Oct? Well, to our suprise, we found out about Joshua in November. We then kept the little secret to ourselves until late December I think. Maybe early Jan. We are beyond excited to see you & have thought of you lovingly & with sadness many, many times!