Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Did I forget to mention the big news???

In case you hadn't heard, and maybe you counted the stockings below and were wondering why we had an extra?


























Yep, you guessed it. We ARE expecting again!!! After getting over the shock & horror of it (that is a bit dramatic) we became very excited - I mean how can you argue with another precious blessing from God. It says in His Word afterall, that children are a reward. Thank you Lord, for this blessing and thank you for promising to help. (Isaiah 42:10)

3 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Congrats on expecting again.

Brandi said...

I love the blog!!And the pictures of my baby on here too! I just wish I could comment on each picture, like on facebook. :)

Orange Peanut said...

WOW! Congratulations to you guys! When are you due?