Saturday, November 29, 2008

Spencer Theodore Phelps


Meet the newest Phelps!

Spencer was born on Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 (his mommy & daddy's 8th anniversary!) at 2:59pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long with blonde hair and blue eyes. He and mom came home from the hospital on Thanksgiving Day. Needless to say, we have a lot to be thankful for this year. Despite being 2-3 weeks early, he was perfect and big!

Below are some pictures from the hospital that family took. (Thanks for sending me these Debbie!) If you've been wondering where my updates are - well, we've been busy and also still don't have a camera, though we've been borrowing my mom's camera - so there will be more updates more often now that the computer is working again!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Cant wait to come down this week and see you guys again! Call if you need ANYTHING!

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see the news here. I've been wondering and thinking about you. What a sweet, darling baby.

Unknown said...

congrats!!!! he's gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Phelps Family

Julie@My5monkeys said...

what a beauutiful baby. he will be loved so much.Congrats courtney and royce.

The Gsell Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you're a mommy to FOUR children!! That's so amazing!! What a lucky lady you are. Congratulations! Spencer is adorable! I think he looks a tad like Hannah in the posted picture.

Orange Peanut said...

Congratulations Courtney! So beautiful!